PowerSchool Parent Portal
The Floral Park - Bellerose UFSD is pleased to provide you with access to Report Cards for all students in grades K through 6 via the Internet. You will have access to this information through our new PowerSchool Portal. If you already have a working PowerSchool Portal account, you do not need to re-create your account at the start of a new school year. If you need to create a new PowerSchool Portal account, you will need to follow the steps below. The Access ID and Access Password would have originally been sent home from the main office of your child's school in their backpack.
If you have any questions regarding creating your PowerSchool Portal login or need your Access ID and Access Password , please email email@example.com.
1. Open the Internet browser on your computer.
2. Type https://fpbps.nasboces.org/public/home.html into the address bar.
3. Click the "Create Account" button at the bottom of the page. Complete the fields on the top half of the page.
4. To link a student to your account, enter the student's name, Access ID, and Access Password into the appropriate fields. Select your
relationship to the student from the drop-down menu.
5. If you have other students in grades K through 6, add their names, Access IDs, and Passwords to the list. You can also add
additional students after you have logged in for the first time.
6. Click the blue "enter" button to finish creating your account.
7. Once your account is created, enter the username and password you chose for your parent account.
8. View your student's information.
9. Remember to log off when you are finished.
Please note that the PowerSchool mobile App in the Apple App store and Google Play are not compatible with the report card distribution system.
You can still access the report cards on your mobile device, however you must use the browser version located at:
Click here for instructions on using the Parent Portal
Click here for instructions if you are receiving an error message that "Unable to Log in: Session May Have Expired"